- Place planting disc into newspaper or peat pot.
- Wet growing medium disc carefully with warm water, taking care not to soak newspaper pot.
- Fluff up a bit with a fork so it resembles loose soil.
- Plant your seed(s) in loosened growing medium.
- Keep inside the house and wait for it to sprout, keeping it out of full sun.
- Keep it moist, but not soaking, checking it a twice a day.
- When your plant sprouts, place on a sunny windowsill.
- When plant has a set of leaves, place into garden or in outdoor pot.
- Make sure it gets daily water and sunlight, and you should have a radish in 30 days! Other plants take longer.